The lovely author at The Better Way blog sent me an award for newbies, ‘The Liebster Award’. It’s for new bloggers, to help them along, as far as I understand it. Accepting this award is a little like a chain letter (in the nicest way), in that I have to answer the questions The Better Way has set for me and then nominate my own favourite new bloggers. Nominating my favourite new bloggers might be a job for tomorrow (that familiar refrain), meanwhile here are the questions and answers:
1. What is your favourite movie?
Lost in Translation
2. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A massive fruit platter
3. If you could live forever, what would you do today?
Sleep outside all day and not worry about ‘wasting’ a day.
4. Which superpower would you choose: flying, super speed, or invisibility?
Flying. Just imagine it!
5. Which would you rather? 4 legs, or 4 arms?
That is such a weird question!
6. What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
Don’t talk about ice-cream, it’s not fair.
7. E-reader, or paper book?
Whatever is lighter. I was reading a library book today that had someone else’s crumbs in it, so maybe an e-reader!
8. Which country is next on your bucket list?
9. If you could invent anything in the world, without limitations of time, matter, space, or money- what would it be?
It would have to be something about alleviating suffering. I’d have labs and labs full of all types of scientists working on solving unexplained pain.
10. What will your next blog post be about?
Other new bloggers.
Do you have any favourite new blogs? What about your blog? Do you have any good questions for the next award recipients?